Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Goodness, I cannot believe that February has gone by so fast! Alas, Spring is just around the corner and I for one am so happy that it's on the way!

With the new month, I want to get a good start and get some good interactions going and would love for you to join me....to get me more involved with what's going on elsewhere and not so focused on me and what I'm doing , what I propose to do going forward every other week is this...

Monday -  Monday Mentions - A shout out to or a list of authors/books that I have found to be interesting to watch/read. If you'd like to get a mention here let me know by emailing me @ adriannrenae@gmail.com



Tuesday - Tidbit Tuesday  -  A selected paragraph of the book that I'm reading. Would love to know what you're reading as well.



Wednesday- Witching Wednesday  Guest post from and invited or requested PNR author (again, email me with your info, adriannrenae@gmail.com)








Thursday - Trailer Thursday - Interesting book trailer, suggested or chosen.



Friday - Friday Funatics - A mixture of all the above and then some!





0 comments:

About Me

Link to ADP

Total Pageviews