Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 19, 2012
It's that time again. Monday Mentions! So I have been flipping through some interesting pages lately and this is what I have found to be worth a mention this week.


A Taste for Passion, Kendrian Vampires by Patrice Michelle was actually on my TBR list. The book was awesome! It was a little short for my taste, but well worth the read and the time. If you are searching for a hot read, look no further! Lucian is one man..or should I say Vampire, that knows how to please a woman!

I am looking forward to reading more of this author's work...and I found she has a few more titles out there to offer. There may be an extended version of this read out there now, according to B&N's site, which would be great.
 So give Lucian Trevane and Rana Sterling a visit! You will absolutely love them!



0 comments:

About Me

Link to ADP

Total Pageviews