Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
I don't seem to have an audience or following right now and hopefully that will change really soon! So I will just blog and work my way around to all the awesome sites that I have seen so far and I look forward to meeting some interesting people along the way....readers, authors and othe reviewers as well.

So just a tad more about myself. I have always been drawn to PNR or simply just the paranormal idea of things. I have always been told that my head is in the clouds. I'm an optomistic, lover of life, romance and magik!  As I sit here at work LOL!! working, um yeah.. I am thinking of Xavier and Jinnayah, my main characters...in my first PNR debut novel (or novelette) that I hope to have out in March...wish me luck! So much for working, right? I will give up more goods at a later date. So stay tuned!

I am also reading a great vampire romance ebook that I will do a review on shortly.

I hope you stop by, take a look around (once I start filling in the pages) and come back on a regular basis!




0 comments:

About Me

Link to ADP

Total Pageviews